Funny Senior Quotes From TV Shows and Movies

Funny senior quotes from TV shows can be witty and inspirational. Quotes from shows like Young Sheldon, Mr Bean and others are listed below:

1. "Sometimes I don’t feel like going to work but then I remember I was born cute not rich"- Mr. Bean

2. "In my funeral photo, I want to be looking successful." -Kim's Convenience

3. "You live to work. We work to live." -Emily in Paris

4. "When I'm sad, I stop being sad, and just be awesome instead. True story." -How I Met Your Mother

5. "All my life I've had one dream: to achieve my many goals." -The Simpsons

6. "Don't you think if I were wrong I'd know it?" –The Big Bang Theory

7. "I'm not interested in participating in tribal adolescent cliches." -Wednesday

8. "You spend so much time up this creek, I should think by now you'd have bought a paddle." -The Nanny

9. "Ethel and I have decided that you have married us and not a television set."- I Love Lucy

10. "Hello, unsolved case. Do you bring me joy? No, because you're boring and you're too hard. See ya." -Brooklyn Nine-Nine

11. "They don't even ask anymore; they just assume that their wish is our command." -Full House

12. "Don't put me in your fantasies. I don't even like being in your real life."- The 70s Show

13. "Oh, I guess because you don't want strangers calling you at home. Well, now you know how I feel." -Seinfeld

14. "So, I'm ahead of my time? All right, call me when you catch up." -Young Sheldon

15. "Friends don't lie" -Stranger Things

16. "I am absolutely paralyzed by decision-making." -The Good Place

17. "I've been eating for two my whole life, and now I've act got an excuse." -The Mindy Project

18. "You look happy. Let me guess. Your egg sandwich fell on the floor, and they gave it to you for free." -Brooklyn Nine-Nine

19. "Don't make me an optimist. You will ruin my life." -Fleabag

20. "Someone check on hell, because it has definitely frozen over." -Never Have I Ever

21. "Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us." -Gintama

22. 'There’s more to life than stupid boys.' -Stranger Things

23. "Yeah, it was fun. I walked in, and two different guys got asthma attacks. It felt pretty good." -The Big Bang Theory

24. "Why are Jeans so tight when phones are so big?" - The Vampire Diaries

25. "I can't go around without a phone. That's like going around without a brain." -Pretty Little Liars

26. "We're all crazy, some of us just hide it better than others." –One Tree Hill

27. "Scaring people into participating isn't success, it's Scientology." - 2 Broke Girls

28. "How would you feel if you were a little person and you lost every argument all day?" -Workin' Moms

29. "A dog don't moo, and a man don't tweet"-The Ranch

30. "If women didn't accept each other's apologies, The View would grind to a halt." - Never Have I Ever

ncG1vNJzZmilma2ypa3RraCcpJVjsLC5jp%2Bsp6apYsCmusioqWappaTBpr%2BMra1mq5ikxLQ%3D